When a man buys flowers for a woman, he can be assured of the most beautiful return gift- a big smile from the heart! And no matter how expensive or glamorous your other gifts are, flowers always hold a special place in a woman’s heart. Whether you’re saying thank you with flowers, sorry with flowers or simply bringing some “just for you” flowers, it will always be well-received, because flowers never fail to add colors even to the dullest of days!
However, giving flowers also need some levels of considerations and decision-making. You don’t want to disappoint a woman by giving her flowers which means something else than you intend to. When sending flowers, there are few things to consider. We have listed a few below.
Table of Contents
When Should You Send Her Flowers?
Flowers are the perfect gift for all occasions. In fact, you don’t even need a reason to make your beloved happy with flowers! There’s no need to wait for special occasions like a birthday or Valentine’s Day. Sending a bunch of flowers to your special lady after she completes an office project successfully, or motivating her with some morning flowers right before she attends an exam are just some ways to genuinely make someone happy.
Here are few special times to give flowers:
- To say ‘Thank You’ or ‘Sorry’: Whether someone has made your day or you committed a blunder, both ways, say it with flowers. Expressing gratitude or asking for an apology becomes perfect with flowers!
- To motivate her: Sending flowers to a girl at work show your support and motivate her to do well. It’ll brighten up her day even amidst work-stress simply because flowers as a gift are so personal and precious, and they just create happy moments.
- As gifts for special occasions: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentine’s Day– these are obvious occasions for giving flowers. On these special occasions, you can definitely give some huge bouquets of flowers to the persons you care about, and celebrate the day!
- To say ‘Get well soon’: When a loved one isn’t too well, flowers add happiness to their sad days. Send get well flowers to sick girlfriend or a friend. Either way, it’ll be the perfect way to show that you care. Plus, flowers create a positive psychological effect on human minds, so, your ‘Get Well Soon’ flowers can actually accelerate the healing process!
- Festivals and Parties: Another occasion to give flowers can be festivals like Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and so and so. If your friends or girlfriend is having a party, showing up empty-handed doesn’t look good. Buying a bunch of flowers along with a bottle of champagne or a box of chocolate will be the perfect courteous thing to do.
- First Date or the third one: So, it’s her first date with you and you don’t want to show up empty-handed. A beautiful bouquet of charming and colorful flowers will definitely impress her. It makes her feel special and your date becomes special too. Similarly, the flower charm works on the third or fifth date too. Plus, you get extra points for consistency! It will be even better if you can find out about her likings and then choose a bouquet that she’ll love.
What Kind of Flowers to Send a Girl?
Florists, whether online or offline, stock up and a huge collection of flowers for us to choose from, and sometimes it gets overwhelming selecting the right flower that will both express your emotion and make her happy. After all, you don’t want to send the wrong message by choosing the wrong flower bouquet. Well, worry not! Below we have listed some flowers that any girl will love:
Red, Pink, White, or Yellow – Sending a bouquet of roses can never fail to impress a girl. The colors and the fresh fragrance of roses are simply the best to express love and admiration.
Red and pink are the most loved colors but you can also create a bouquet of fresh roses in a variety of colors. It can save you some costs while keeping your message of love intact. Get it wrapped nice and proper and you’re all set to make her swoon!
Also Read: Rose Color Meaning
Gather a bunch of lilies or create a bouquet compiling them with other colorful flowers such as carnation, roses, orchids, or baby’s breath. It will make a beautiful and thoughtful gift.
Creamy white lilies are a popular flower that makes it one of the best that you can give her. They are a sign of purity and devotion and they simply look divine. Lilies also are a sign of good luck.
So, whether she needs some good luck or you want to send some flowers with love, lilies are just perfect. Pick any color (white, pink, orange, yellow, or red) as per your choice, or get her favorite one.
If your girl loves simplicity, daisies will definitely make her happy. Daisies symbolize innocence, purity, and beauty.
You can go for simple white daisies or with a mix of colorful gerbera daisies. A perfectly assorted bunch can make anyone’s day. You can also mix and match different colors or get more of her favorite ones. Either way, it will make a lasting impression.
Fluffy peonies are associated with prosperity, romance, and femininity. There’s also a belief surrounding peonies that they’re a good luck charm for those receiving them.
However, peonies are not always in season. So, if it’s a must to gift your girl, make sure you have perfect timing. Depending on your location, be alert as to when peonies are in season.
Tulips symbolize love and admiration. They are one of the most popular flowers in the world. They are a sign of warmth, care, and comfort, and these being forms of love, tulips can mean the perfect love.
Tulips are a perfect gift for her. These classic flowers are easy on the pocket and yet an extremely beautiful option.
Lovely daffodils stand for good luck and happiness. They are also associated with new beginnings. Being one of the first perennials blooming after winter, cheery daffodils also are a sign of optimism.
Give her daffodils to wish good luck if she’s starting with a career or simply to mean joy and positivity.
Orchids are delicate and exotic flowers. These stand for beauty, strength, and luxury. Though prices may seem on the higher side, you can gift her a bunch on special occasions.
Orchids have a long history of being associated with love. So, if you want to express your undying love for her, say it with orchids.
Gardenias are elegant flowers that show love, hope, trust, purity, and joy. You can send gardenias recalling the loving years of your life with her.
Gardenias aren’t just good-looking; they give off an amazing fragrance. They’ll definitely soothe her eyes, but she’ll also have a great fragrance to fall in love with.
Bright and royal blue irises are the most common. You’ll also find them in white and yellow.
Trust us, whichever color you choose, it doesn’t matter. Irises itself are very charming. They are a sign of faith and hope. But they can also mean courage, wisdom, and admiration.
Irises are associated with deeper sentiments. They have a rich meaning. So, if you’re to express your deepest emotions, give your girl irises.
Warmth and happiness are what you express with sunflowers.
Sunflowers not only symbolize the characteristics of the sun (passion, power, growth, warmth) but also loyalty. Loyalty holds a crucial place in a relationship and giving sunflowers will only strengthen your bond.
Not only this, but you can also give her sunflowers on a stressed-out day or when she’s sick. These happy flowers and can brighten up anyone’s day.
How to Present Flowers to a Woman?
Now that you are done with choosing the perfect flowers, now it’s time to think about the presentation. We can suggest you few ideas depending on whether you are getting the flowers delivered or setting them up (if you live together):
1. The Delivery
If you’re worried about how to send a girl flowers, don’t forget to check out snapblooms.com. We partner with your local floral shops to ensure fresh and timely delivery of orders. We also offer hundreds of options for you to choose from, so that you can find the perfect one and get it delivered.
For presentation, here’s what you can do:
- Bouquets – Classic bouquets work like charm. You can send her a beautiful bouquet of assorted flowers or even a simple bunch nicely wrapped.
- Flower Arrangements – If she loves decorating her home with flowers, you can s end her a flower arrangement. Flower arrangements are a bit costly as they are beautifully placed in a basket or vase.
2. The Setup
If you live together, then the presentation might be a little different. Here’s the idea.
Get a good-looking vase and put some water. Take her favorite flowers and place them nicely in the vase. But here you got to do some extra work to make the flowers last longer.
Put some flower food or crushed Vitamin C tablet along with some sugar into the vase. Trim the stems at an angle and immediately put the fresh flowers in the vase. As days pass, pull out the wilted petals in the outermost layer. It’ll immediately freshen up the whole arrangement.
Also Read: Best Anniversary Gift Ideas
No matter how you present the flowers or where you get them delivered. Giving the right flowers at the right time can melt anyone’s heart. When you know what flowers to give, how and where to get them, there can be no other gift that’s more beautiful!